November 16, 2009

Baggage Bulkheads, Started on Seat Floors - 3.0 Hrs.

I started off today by stripping the vinyl off the baggage bulkheads and finishing the deburring of the edges and holes. Then I started planning work on the seat floors.

I clecoed them in place one more time to double-check the fit, before I prep, prime, and paint. I also finished installing nutplates.

I'll hold off on painting until I'm done with the seat floors. Then I can do all this stuff at once. Above, you can also see all the nutplates installed on the F-706 bulkhead.

Next, I spent quite a bit of time studying drawing number 30, in preparation for the seat floors. I have learned that this is time well spent. I managed to cut, deburr, and lay out the locations for the hinges on the seat floors before calling it a night.

<< Previous | Home | Next >>

Contact me: swayze "at" europa.com (replace "at" with the @ sign... no spaces... you know the deal)